Beolover Beogram 4002/4 Commander
Beolover Beogram Commander
Use an Apple remote to control your vintage Bang & Olufsen Beogram turntable.
Easy plug&play installation. No soldering required. Can be removed without a trace.
Works in any Beogram 4002 or 4004 with DC platter motor
(check white label on the bottom of the enclosure, or near the transformer inside the deck. If it states "Type 551x or 552x" then the Commander will fit.)
- Mirrors all keypad functions including platter swiping and RPM switching.
- Using the Commander helps preserve the delicate keypad coating and will keep your Beogram look great for decades to come.
- Uses a paired Apple remote. Paired means that the Commander will only interact with the provided remote. This prevents crosstalk with other Apple remotes that may be used in the same environment.
- The Commander also adds two new functions:
- Fast scanning (just press the left or right buttons and after a couple seconds the scanning speed increases).
- Auto-repeat. Press the up button up to 10 times and get 1-10 repeats. The repeat function is indicated by an LED mounted under the RPM adjustment panel.